Sunday, August 23, 2015

Kickstarter

So David and I broke up on Friday and unlike the last time, this time is for good. We are just chronically mismatched and I don't think we ever will be able to live together happily. We are just too different - which brings me to my next point. I am swearing off men. Forever, I've had enough of emotional attachment. I want to focus on being a better friend to the awesome people who have stuck by me. 

The next significant thing that has happened is that on Friday I quit my job. I have a freelance contract starting on 1 September and from there, I will figure things out. Who knows?

Which brings me to my next point - I have a crowdfunding page on kickstarter to pay for the self-publishing fees on my book, the Family. If you have a couple of dollars to spare, you'll get a copy of the book with some of the options, so yeah. LOOK AT IT! Or even if you just want to read the synopsis of the story and give me feedback, have a look:


My last request in this relation - for those of you that have loads of readers on the blogs or have active social media accounts and stuff - please won't you share it for me? I really want to get this capital together so I can fund the shit out of this book. 

Shameless self-promotion, but hey. 

In the book, I kill my ex? Worth reading, don't you think!! 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Sam Lupin said...

aye. you're hopping onto the women board for now, aren't you? enticed by our cleavages (not mine, i don't have much of a cleavage) and nice arses?

"The next significant thing that has happened is that on Friday I quit my job. I have a freelance contract starting on 1 September and from there, I will figure things out. Who knows?" oh wow. you are something, FP. really flipping something (i mean that in the best possible way). you're not really the type to stick with the same job forever. ambitious, but not stupid. i love it.

unfortunately, on-the-line funding is very difficult for this one right here at the moment. Gosh, why can't i just fund books with cash ffs

when i read the synopsis though, i knew that i don't think i've read anything like this before? (in a good good way)! good luck, angel. i hope good things come your way. xxx

you kill the ex?! that's definitely worth a read. ;)

-Sam Lupin