Friday, September 25, 2015

Another Fast

By some miracle, I have managed another fast day... although maybe that's not fair to say because I have had enough tea to sink the Titanic and there are calories in milk. But let's say that I've had 200 cals and no "food" today, so that's a win I think. Tomorrow, I plan to still not have anything besides coffee and tea, and then Saturday I will eat the melon that is in my fridge. 

So, in other news, I'm going on a jolly to Cape Town on Saturday for two weeks - I'm going to run wild for a few days back in my old hood and not gonna lie, I'm really looking forward to being back on my old stomping ground. STOKED! 

I'm still feeling fucked up and down, but I think this is still good news for now. Going to go to that festival that I had desperately wanted to lose weight for all those years ago. With my psycho-ex. I really hope that I don't see him when I'm there... It's gonna be great though. I'm stoked to get away. 

Wish me luck?

Peace & Love
Xo Xo