Thursday, September 8, 2016

Fat In New York & Plank Challenge

Hello from Times Square, New York. I'm here this week for work and am staying less than a block from Times Square. I ate a ton on Monday and marginally less yesterday, but still too much. I did tell till dinner and then went ape on some pizza and a bunch of wine to boot. 

I feel bloated and gross. Probably as much the alcohol as the booze. 

Today, I had a regular conference lunch which wasn't too bad - I mean, there was a cookie and some pasta. For dinner, I had a bunch of plain chicken, fish and a kale smoothie. I should be less bloated tomorrow, but it's doubtful. 

My legs are dead from running around all day, but I bossed my shit and proved to my boss and CMO why they hired me. #BossBitch 

I am also doing a 28 day plank challenge, who's keen? I'm on day 3 now, join me!

Sorry this is brief, I feel so gross and fat. Double chins and greasy. American food is overwhelming. 

Oh also, sidenote - I dumped the Italian when drunk last week. He didn't get it, but it's been officially called as a fling with no potential. I'm talking to Tyler again also... Tyler being the American from Paris that I was meant to marry. 

Peace & Love 
Xo Xo 

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

I am new to your blog, in fact I've been binge reading it for about a week and have finally caught up to your current posts. I wanted to wait and comment after I had caught up. So, today's the day! I don't have a blog myself. I am more of a follower I suppose.

Anyway, there are two reasons for this comment:

1. I enjoy your blog and wanted to voice that.
2. I am so in for the plank challenge. I am starting tonight!

Sam Lupin said...

i can nearly feel the pizza and wine bloat. even though i've not had any type of alcohol ever.

"My legs are dead from running around all day, but I bossed my shit and proved to my boss and CMO why they hired me. #BossBitch" #sexyempoweredPiggy

PLANK. out of all the bloody things, you had to find PLANK challenge? me and me weak abdominal muscles???

"American from Paris i was meant to marry." alright. i'm not even asking, lad.

i love love love you.



-George DiCaprio/Sam Lupin