Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Strong And Determined!

I'm really feeling motivated right now, which is pretty cray-cray, I'm tellin' ya. I have not been tempted to binge since Saturday, not even a little bit. I mean - fuck it. I made it through a hungover day without binging. Today, Anthony (the super needy creepy guy from work from a few months ago that I blew off and then he hated me) asked to have coffee after work, because we've been bantering around the office a little bit. I mean I am a little worried about it, because I don't want him to think that me being friendly equates to me being into him, because I'm not. At all. Ain't gonna happen. Anyway, so we went to Starbucks, but I already knew what I was going to have for dinner and mentally prepared my calories for the day, so it wasn't in my budget to have my usual order, so I just ordered a black decaf. Simple as. Anyway, so I'm pretty damn stoked about that little thing. Today then I will have had around 700, which consisted of oatmeal for breakfast (140), half a vegan pizza for dinner (408) and salad with dressing (60), so actually. I'm only at 600 for the day. I may have a pear a bit later to up my current lacking in five-a-day. Anyway, it's beautiful. I'm stoked. 

Today however when I weighed in I was at *MOTHERFUCKING* 62.4. Which is EXACTLY the same as what I was yesterday. I swear to fucking god, I get what people talk about with fucked up metabolisms. I think mine is shot now, because I had 600 and didn't lose. BOLLOCKS TO HELL AND BACK MOTHER FUCKING CUNT BAG! Anyway, I figure that if I keep on with a good intake that it will eventually be okay and I will continue to lose. So hopefully tomorrow will be better and I will be sub-62. Wish me luck? 9 days till Cape Town. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

5 comments:

J (: said...

You'll lose! I know you will. Xx

Katie Elizabeth said...

Give your body a minute to catch up with you darling. You'll lose the weight. Congrats on not binging, that's a big deal. =) Yay for 9 more days!!
XOXO

Yy123 said...

omg im from cape town!!! its so beautiful there girl. and I'm sure the scale is just lagging or water weight...you can do it <3

Unknown said...

Have you checked if your scale is balanced? My aunt´s scale started going cray-cray about 2 years after she bought it. You´ll lose the weight, just keep motivated! :DD

Fat Bastardo said...

How ANYBODY can have a thigh gap

A lot of jealous and lazy fat girls are posting lies with pseudo medical arguments saying the skeletal structure can prevent many women from having a respectable thigh gap. This is a lie. Anyone can have a thigh gap.

My health advice is to NEVER go below 10% body fat and 18 BMI. Most 18 to 22 BMI people will have a thigh gap.