Saturday, March 1, 2014

What Is It With This Weight? (AND Thinspo)

So yesterday morning, I was a lovely 62.9 and I had about 700 cals for the day, which consisted of oatmeal for breakfast (200), vegan sausages (404) and salad (under 100). Then this morning when I weighed in I was 63.0. I don't really get what is with me and this weight? Last time I was here a week or so back, I also stopped at the high 62's and didn't move for like... 4 days. And then I binged and went back up again, but like. Now I'm doing the same thing. Fuck sakes. I have to be below 62 by Monday or I'm not going to make it to 60 by the time I need to go back to Cape Town. FOR FUCK SAKES!!! Anyway, today I've had 209 cals so far which consisted of oatmeal for breakfast. Then for dinner I'm going to have vegan sausages and salad again (300). So hopefully tomorrow will be better. I'm almost half tempted to take some laxies... that may in fact still happen. So let's see then shall we. 

I have also discovered that eating breakfast is a really good thing for me, because firstly - I actually stay awake at work and secondly - I don't feel the need to eat lunch and by the time I get home from work, I actually can restrain myself with food. Breakfast is the bidniz. The learning curve of course is the whole ana problem of eating early in the day and then going - well fuck it. I've eaten now so I may as well just totally binge out and fuck it all up. I'm learning. Functional ED. Whoop. 

THINSPO! 

Love & Oatmeal
Xo Xo








2 comments:

ViralTikTok said...

I love the thinspiration... I have been eating my heart out and it is landing on my hips.

Good luck with the goals.

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love the thinspo. It's been awhile since I've looked at some. So thank you for posting some.
To answer your question you posted on my blog, yes my stomach hurts something terrible if the laxies don't work. With how many I take, you wouldn't think I would have such a problem, but I do. Your intake doesn't sound bad at all. You know that our weights fluctuate all the time. Sending you all my love.
XOXO