Saturday, January 7, 2017

Muscles

The first thing, I guess. Yesterday morning, I was 62.9kg on the scale, but then I had a huge dinner with my sister, which I knew I was going to have so I didn't weigh myself this morning. And when I say huge, bacon tater tots, gravy fries, chicken n waffles and a cheesecake sundae. I'm sure it had like more calories in it than I have eaten all week. I'll weigh again on Monday morning after two days of good eating. See where I fall, but anyway, I'm happy with my progress. The fact that I'm trying to stop drinking except for special occasions helps the situation I guess. 

The next thing relates to the above mentioned massive meal - because I have been doing yoga regularly, like three or four times a week for the past few months, I am growing what I assume are muscles. Now y'all know me - I FUCKING LOATHE exercising. I don't do it, I don't like it, I never stick to it. But, I'm getting some actual muscles, not like hectically, but I can see that they are forming. And the difference now is that when I have a big binge night like I did last night, I don't actually look that bloated the next day. Like maybe a little puffier, but I don't look pregnant like I used to before I started doing it. I'm pretty chuffed about the whole thing. 

The last thing - I dumped Chris. It hurts, I've been crying and being pathetic. I'm going to be strong though - I'm going to stick to my guns. I'm going to have self respect. This will only hurt for two weeks. 

Peace & Love 
Xo Xo

No comments: