Tuesday, November 4, 2014

So I Weighed...

And it wasn't awful. I was 66.0kg on the dot. Actually, I'm quite pleased with that and the not weighing over the weekend was really great motivation. The plan is that I am only going to weigh in one weeks time and I am hoping to be in the 64's. I am not getting ahead of myself, I've given myself 4 months to get back down to 60, so if I'm only 1lb down next week, that's okay. Anyway, so my intake for today has been around 700 which consisted of a lentil soup (130), coffee and tea (60), nut roast (240), avocado salad (150), hot chocolate and ketchup... in fact, it may be closer to 800, but I can deal with 800. I'm not feeling fucked though... like dizzy and shit and I've restricted properly for a week and a half now, so that's positive. Usually the dizziness and weakness kicks in after a couple of days. ANYWAY, so I'm chuffed about that. 

Peace & Love 
Xo Xo

No comments: