Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Where The Fuck Is Piggy?

HELLOOOOO! It's been ages, mostly because I have been travelling around for work and haven't had a chance to get my laptop out. Sounds like a totally rubbish excuse, I know. Anyway, so I'm a hundred ton bus, because in Italy I ate almost everything that I could get my hands on. Seriously, I must've been averaging about 5000cals a day. Not even remotely exaggerating. What I learnt however is that I really don't like Italy. Italian men are were stalkery perverts. I don't know how the fuck women actually live in that place with the men constantly ogling at you. Like what the actual fuck. I also spent all my money there, which has meant that I am now totally broke, only 32 more hours until payday. So there is the silver lining. My intake today has been fine although no idea what it was exactly. I had soup for lunch, a skinny hot choc and a mountain of popcorn. 

On the man front, I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned Luka - he is 29, a baker, tattoos, skinny jeans, stretch ear thing, bald, Northern (i.e. he speaks like the Starks of Winterfell a.k.a HOT) and totally sexy. He is however a total food snob and as a result of being a baker, completely obsessed with food. It may be a horrific nightmare. But let's see. Anyway, so we went out just before my trip to Italy and it was amazing. He didn't try to feel me up or grab me or anything. Total gentleman, although I feel like he has a relationship agenda on the brain, which obviously, I'm not feeling. Anyway, we are going out on Saturday to three different places in Kings Cross, although I have no idea where any of these are... He's planned the whole thing, whereas I plan to just look gorgeous and eat as little as possible. 

Work is also going well, I've been tasked with launching an awards division at work, so like renewable energy awards ceremonies, which is a HUGE fucking deal. With this I will hopefully get to go to Mexico, Panana and Amsterdam (although I've already been there and am going back for Christmas) - which is EPIC and hopefully a lot more money, etc. etc. 

So all things considered, things are going well right now. I'm horny as all fuck, but I need to keep it together on Saturday, because I'm trying to be a classy lady. Fat as fuck though, but I am going to restrict until Christmas and get the weight down, down, down. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

3 comments:

Sam Lupin said...

seriously? my aunt went to Italy once and told me she met the nicest dudes there. then again, I guess it depends on where in Italy too...went to different parts of Thailand and it's like their personalities morphed. one of Italian dudes once gave my aunt a red rose just like that! smooth as fuck!

wait, there's a new guy? FP... *shakes head* okay. i'll go along with this. wait, how do the Starks speak like? I don't know. so brooding like? huh. or am I just thinking of Jon Snow that looks like he doesn't want to exist?

food snobs forever.

that sounds awesome! the work thing. proud of you, FP. proud, proud, proud <3

do you always have to mention "i'm as fat as fuck"? Nobody believes it anymore, FP!

-Sam Lupin

Katie Elizabeth said...

Italy is on my dream places I want to go. I'd actually love to get married in Italy. But that's because I'm half Italian =)
Congrats on doing so well with work. It makes me smile that you have a job that you're enjoying. Keep up the good work =)
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Ooh Italy! I spent a semester there at the beginning of the year, what a beautiful country. I found some of the men to be vulgar, regardless of age, and others were content to just keep to themselves and what they were doing. Best wishes for this new guy! I totally sympathize with the horny part, I'm there too, but don't have a guy around for potential future fun. Traveling sounds so wonderful, I hope you get to go to all those places you listed. Take care!