Monday, November 3, 2014

Things To Be Proud Of

Today, I have two things to be proud of, so besides the shit storm that is my personal life right now - I will tell you nonetheless. First thing is food related - I was STARVING last night (good, right?), I cracked and had a jacket potato with beans for lunch (600?) so with that, instead of having a big dinner, I had an avocado and rocket salad (150) and some hot chocolate (40). So even though it was a bumpy start, about 800 tops for the day. There was a bad start and then I made the decision to not go further.

The second thing to be proud of today is that I had a strategy meeting with my boss and she has asked me to launch a new series. I'm super excited, not because of the series, but rather because it means that I will be able to tag onto other events (including MEXICO MOTHER FUCKERSSSS!). Anyway, that's exciting and I'm super stoked. I'm really proud that my boss has recognised that I've been busting my ass for the past few months. I'm really happy. I'm wondering if there is a promotion somewhere in the works. I can only be hopeful. 

Anyway, so this is my day. I'm not even thinking about Lukasz anymore, I'm only thinking of my silver linings right now. SILVER LININGS = WORK! 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

No comments: