Tuesday, February 10, 2015

San Diego - German For Whales Vagina

I'm baccccccck... from San Diego. What an amazing trip, things have been quite hectic since I've been back, so sorry about not posting, but I'm back now although only for two weeks before I'm off to Boston... then Amsterdam, then Thailand. So I won't go into all the details about San Diego, but essentially the salient points are that I totally managed to stick to my workout routine with the exception of Friday, but I finished week 5 of Kayla Itsines without a problem and basically, it's. all. good. I've done one cardio session (total 4/5 a week) and one resistance (3 a week), so things are going well. My progress picture also is looking good, things are slimming out. I did however eat a ton of shit in San Diego, not to mention all of the alcohol, but this is what happens when you travel for work. ANYWAY, less than six weeks till Thailand, I WILL HAVE A BIKINI BODY. After my 12 weeks of Kayla, I'll also post my progress pictures here no matter how bad they look. Tomorrow I've got another resistance and cardio session. I've got this. 

In other news, I've got an interview next week with a solar non-profit, they are a trade association in England and I will be joining them in the capacity as a business development person managing their membership and external stakeholders. There will be some local and European travel - nothing quite as cool as what I've got at the moment, but it would be the right decision for my career. ANYWAY, I'm quite excited about the prospect of the organisation, so let's see how it goes. I think this might let me down on salary. 

So hey ho, what's new? Is anyone else still doing Kayla? I wanna hear the news? I will write a proper post on this tomorrow or probably Thursday, because I have some revelations to share... but for now, I'm still jetlagged and my brain is foggy...

Strength & Love
Xo Xo

3 comments:

Lila said...

Hey! I actually just started Kayla itsines..this week is my week two. I have surgery the first week of march so wanna at least get the first four weeks done before then. Glad to here you stuck to it i also was proud to stil to it even tho i ws away for work this past weekend

Sam Lupin said...

San Diego. fuck, that sounds awesome, man.

Boston. Amsterdam. Thailand.

man, i am so so freaking jealous. take me with you.

my dad got me cheese from Amsterdam. it tastes so good, oh man...

oh my god, can't wait... you're making me want to try it too now. i'm glad you sent me the things so if i want to try it at any point, i can!

i love you.

though isn't it all 80% diet and 20% exercise? either way, i'm sticking to Zumba for now. :)


-Sam Lupin

Lolita said...

I'm so jealous, especially after seeing the IG picture. *Sigh* I need a holiday. I need to get out of England. Where to start though?

I didn't get round to starting Kayla yet. I hate myself sometimes.

xxx