Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Kind Of Hungry Where You Shout At People

This is literally what it turned into at Liverpool street station when the Hammersmith and Shitty line was so delayed and then I missed the train and it was just all sorts. And I went and got a small soy latte just to hold me over till I got home for soup. I figured it was better than something fatty and chocolatey. I'm learning to restrict again... it isn't an easy process as we all know. It takes a while to get used to the hunger. ANYWAY. 

GREAT NEWS!! I weighed myself this morning and it was 68.3kg. WHOOP! Even the monumental curry yesterday didn't totally fuck things up. Today my intake hasn't been the best. In fact, it's been awful. I had a salad for lunch (360), a ton of milk with coffee (200), soup (360) and then... I just wanted chocolate so I had wafer chocolates (270), a diet rio (17) and alien invaders (98), so that's a huge fucking total of 1305. Great. 

I'm literally going to die if I gain tomorrow. I am going to Dubai in one month. I should be below 65kg's by then. 

Great. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

No comments: