Wednesday, May 6, 2015

When I Fuck Up, I Must Learn...

Today, it was one of my colleagues leaving lunches and as a result, we went to a curry house on Bricklane for lunch. I had a plain naan and a lamb curry. Everyone knows. As in EVERYONE knows how many calories are in curryhouse curry. So, now I won't eat until lunch tomorrow. If all goes well, tomorrow I will resign from the current job. And then one week notice and then after two weeks in the office, they are flying me out to Dubai. So yeah, all good things. I'm really hungry and I want to eat. I estimate that I've eaten about 1000 cals today. About 600 in the curry and then 300 in bread and 100 in milk in my coffee. Anyway, I also still haven't weighed since Friday. Maybe I will tomorrow, but I'm so scared of being disappointed or worse... not having lost anything. I'll keep going. I'll definitely weigh on Monday no matter what. But yeah. I'm really scared of the scale right now. I don't really know if I can face what an enormous failure I am. 

Heartbreak & Anxiety
Xo Xo

No comments: