Monday, May 4, 2015

W..W..WEEKEND

So my friend has been here since last Sunday so not only has there been a shiton of awful food in the house, she has also prevented me from weighing. I have no idea what I weigh right now. Not only that, but I have also been eating shit since Friday. Great. -_-

Today, I'm back on track. I've had 750 cals today. I'm just hoping that when I weigh tomorrow I will be under 70. As long as that happens, I know I'll be fine by the end of the week. My skin is breaking out and I think that's because I've stopped taking my birth control - I mean David is in Cape Town till the end of the month, so... Anyway and I've started taking it again. Horrible. I'm going to do a facemask and drink a shiton of water. 

I also took some laxies today. I need to get this bad food out of my body. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

2 comments:

Mandy Devoidde said...

I hope you will feel much better now that things are going back to normal and have more control over your days.
Take care dear
Mandy xx

Sam Lupin said...

it's fine to eat shit since Friday.

oh wow look it's Tuesday. well, Monday when you made the post. yeah sounds just about the average time of face-stuffing that one usually does when the weekend arrives!

i also took some laxies today! i am so constipated it actually hurts. i attempted to endure it for 24 hours but it hurts. i realise that not taking laxies = no enhanced appetite afterwards. i just hope these work so late in the night that i don't have to worry about looking like a fucking hippogriff tomorrow.

yay for under 70. i think you shall you shall you shall xxx

-Sam Lupin