Monday, May 4, 2015

W..W..WEEKEND

So my friend has been here since last Sunday so not only has there been a shiton of awful food in the house, she has also prevented me from weighing. I have no idea what I weigh right now. Not only that, but I have also been eating shit since Friday. Great. -_-

Today, I'm back on track. I've had 750 cals today. I'm just hoping that when I weigh tomorrow I will be under 70. As long as that happens, I know I'll be fine by the end of the week. My skin is breaking out and I think that's because I've stopped taking my birth control - I mean David is in Cape Town till the end of the month, so... Anyway and I've started taking it again. Horrible. I'm going to do a facemask and drink a shiton of water. 

I also took some laxies today. I need to get this bad food out of my body. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

2 comments:

Mandy Devoidde said...

I hope you will feel much better now that things are going back to normal and have more control over your days.
Take care dear
Mandy xx

Ṣαᵯ ȽuРіῄ│ said...

it's fine to eat shit since Friday.

oh wow look it's Tuesday. well, Monday when you made the post. yeah sounds just about the average time of face-stuffing that one usually does when the weekend arrives!

i also took some laxies today! i am so constipated it actually hurts. i attempted to endure it for 24 hours but it hurts. i realise that not taking laxies = no enhanced appetite afterwards. i just hope these work so late in the night that i don't have to worry about looking like a fucking hippogriff tomorrow.

yay for under 70. i think you shall you shall you shall xxx

-Sam Lupin