Saturday, July 18, 2015

Bummed & Lazy

Today was a reasonably okay weigh-in day I guess, I was 69.4kg. Which is 0.3 (1lb more or less) down from yesterday. I did however get out of this bed this morning and I was sitting on the edge of my bed and my thighs were pushed against the mattress - flattened, fattened. My thighs were absolutely fucking MAHOOSIVE! So yeah, that's fun. I just kinda sat looking at my fat awful thighs like thinking... how the fuck have I let this happen?

Today calorie wise... Well. I had scrambled eggs (220), two 'zero' cal energy drinks (20), a nectarine (60), edamame (200?), seared tuna sashimi (150), and salmon urumaki (400?), so yeah. Not great - a total of roughly 1050 for the day. Awesome. 

I also have barely moved today, so basically, I'm assuming that I will not lose tomorrow. I'm okay with it as long as I don't gain. I kinda figured it was better than a binge, but still too much. 

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad panda. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

No comments: