Sunday, July 12, 2015

81 Days To Go

I'm going to try to avoid the predictable 'I'm so fat' monologue here. Because it's stupid and I have been saying that for weeks now, but I can't seem to control myself. I'm huge. Anyway, so I have 81 days to go and I have a brand new scale. 

Last night I went out with some friends in Chelsea - what a pretentious awful place - the women are all stick insects with no souls and the men are all perfectly quaffed with Eaton accents. It's kinda funny, it's mostly annoying - particularly as how I showed up there with my purple hair, tattoos everywhere and huge fat stomach. 

I weigh 72.6kg. I can't even believe it. But no more. 

My first goal is to get to 69.0kg. I think I can do that in ten days. I'm going to get down to one meal per day - dinner. No more lunch, no more snacks. Just a low-cal dinner and aim for 600 cals a day. I taught myself to do it once, by god I can do it again. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

3 comments:

Lolita said...

We've all done it once; we can all do it again <3

Good luck x

Sam Lupin said...

you can write the predictable 'i'm so fat' monologue if you'd like. if people don't like it, then they could just suck it.

81 days. hmm. that's a good chunk of time!

think about it this way, even if you lose a pound a week, you'd still be 11,5lbs lighter by 81 days. that's absolutely astounding to think.

you look fine you idiot and i love your purple hair.

of course we can. we've all lost weight successfully before and we've even kept it off for months/years/whatever. why can't we again?

-Sam Lupin

Anonymous said...

Ugh... I'm starting to believe this is a curse. I'm at 174...