Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Following The Rules

I know it takes time to learn how to eat less, to get used to not obsessing about the fact that I'm not eating as much. I remember how good it felt to not think about it. I'm still impatient though. Ever impatient. 

I also know that I need to also not have food available in my house as temptation. That's how I ended up breaking fast on Sunday, I was gonna have egg fried rice for dinner on Monday, so I cooked the rice I'd need on Sunday and then when it was cooled down, I was going to put it in the fridge and I just went fucking ham on it. And then it was chocolate and crisps from the store. YEAH, it happens. Last night was similar - a colleague bought me a chocolate slab for helping her with something and it was here - I told myself that I would only have two blocks - obviously I ate the whole damn thing. So yesterday, I actually ended on about 1300/1400. It isn't bad per se. But I'm aiming for 800 at the moment. 

I need to follow the rules - they are rules that I FUCKING KNOW apply to me. I know they do. Anyway, so today I've had probably about 700/800 cals which has included pot noodles (283), custard (108), a latte (111) and then three cups of coffee with probably around 150ml of semi skimmed milk in each (generously 225) and a punnet of tomatoes (45) so we are looking at a total of 772 for the day. 

I'm okay with that. Tomorrow I'm going to eat and drink similarly so it won't be too much more. 

FOLLOW THE RULES, PEOPLE. FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES. Also, I hate my new job. 

Peace & Love 
Xo Xo 

No comments: