Monday, March 28, 2016

Fat & Thoughtful In Belfast

Since my birthday on the 17th, I have been on one solid binge. I've not stopped eating since about two days before then. I'm pretty disgusting right now, but hey - this is what we do right - fat, starve stave, binge, starve, fat, thin. Fat, fat, fat! Anyway. Nevertheless, the reason why is because one of the things I gifted myself for the 29th anniversary of my birth on this miserable lump of carbon was a big ol' bag of weed. Which I've been working my way through. 

Anyway, this weekend I came to Belfast and have spent the weekend walking around the incredibly beautiful Irish countryside. It has of course been fucking freezing, windy and raining - but even with a hangover that could fell a woolly mammoth, it was stunning. I would completely recommend Ireland to anyone who wants to get away from the city and see some truly spectacular outdoor... 'stuff'. 

Also, another point of anxiety for me at the moment is that I got that job I was interviewing for and now I have to resign (again) from a job after only a few months (again). They did offer me a really good salary and benefits package... I mean - I've accepted, but the whole process of resigning is just not a pleasant thing. 

I've also had Colbey on the brain for some inexplicable reason. Like, I've written a text to him twice now, but have stopped myself (even though I was fucking wasted both times), because there is nothing left to say. I mean - I'm not upset about it. I guess, I just want to have a wild romp with him. He was the best romping buddy I've had in a while. 

The Portuguese... is still around, but I don't want to date him. There is nothing about him that I want in a partner, but as a friend, he's definitely a good fit. I think we are on the same page regarding not wanting a relationship with each other, which is definitely good. He's great though. But I also am enjoying the freedom of being able to do whatever I like - I mean, I have enough men around me to have the benefits of boyfriend-like companionship when I want it. 

(Secretly I wonder if I am getting fat because I am single - no one will notice and I am alone at home a lot so I can eat as much as I want. Gross.)

Anyway, so that's it from me. I will not be so shit about posting as I have been in the last two weeks (I also bought a scale finally, but have been too scared to use it). 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Bella said...

Happy (belated) birthday, miss! A big ol' stinking bag of dank has to be one of the best presents. The munchies can always be dealt with later. Enjoy yourself and having some downtime!

Does Colbey smoke? I know things didn't end so well, but maybe the green stuff could be a good icebreaker to try to patch things up a little (and have a good romp, of course) before he gets deported without needing to get into potentially upsetting conversations.

xx