Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Plan

The plan this week is to do one 600 day, one 800, 600, 800. I am worried that my body will get used to the 800 plan. So today I've had 780 cals, tomorrow I'm gonna do 600. I'm gonna have to take my intake of milk down quite a bit and have a 150 cal soup for lunch. I should be able to get that right. I haven't done a 600-mazing day in a while.

That's the plan. 

It's also I have to say right now. Oh, I tried on the skirt - it's definitely zipping up easier, but there is still excess fat spilling over the top AND it's too tight to wear just yet. 11 days until my birthday when I want to wear it to work. I CAN DO THIS! 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

2 comments:

Bella said...

Good luck! If the skirt nearly fits, maybe a couple of days at a lower intake will be enough to shift some water/food weight from your tummy. Any plans for the big day?

<3
xxxx

Lucy's Shadow said...

stay strong lovely, I'm sure it will fit amazingly!