Monday, March 27, 2017

A Week Of Self Love

Following the breakdown of my relationship with Chris and the subsequent weekend of crying that followed (note: by Saturday afternoon, my eyes were so swollen that crying actually hurt), I also ate like a crapload of... well, crap. And I feel absolutely fucking awful for it. 

So starting yesterday, I've decided to give myself a week of self love. I've decided to go to yoga five/six times this week, to eat clean and give myself some pampering. 

Yesterday, I went to yoga and my muscles are so incredibly tight. So I figure a week of it will do me some good. I also ate clean, did my nails and washed some clothes. 

This morning, I woke up early to do a facemask and some hot lemon water. I've made a wonderful buckwheat salad for lunch and some lovely tomato based something for dinner. I have yoga after work, but my one other goal for today is to sweep my flat and change my bed linen (I hate doing both of these things so damn much). 

The latter two goals might have to wait till tomorrow, because I have to also do Dirty Girl work when I get home. 

So yeah, just cuz he doesn't want me doesn't mean I'm not worth some love and even if it's just me and the cats, I'm gonna get it from somewhere. 

Also, hallelujah for tinder, I've got a date on Thursday. Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else right? Like 100% this isn't ever going to be a serious thing, but he's super complementary and sweet - he's Spanish and for anyone who knows Madrid boys, they're a certain kind of way which is lovely, but not my cup o' tea really. Which is a shame, because he's like 6'3'' and has hair like one of the characters from the Road to El Dorado. But as I say, it'll just be one date and then he'll have to be ghosted. 

Oh but also, part of the self love is no alcohol for the next few weeks till I go to Belgium (which is over Easter). 

Thanks to everyone here who has been here when the dirtbag boyfriends disappear. 

Peace & Love 
Xo Xo

No comments: