Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Doing well... Kinda - NEW SCALE ARRIVES SOON!

 I feel like death on a fucking pony. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HORRIBLE! My ex arrived in town and we had a great time partying until around 9.30 this morning. My BF is not impressed with me and I feel horrible and I have not slept yet except for two measly hours when I got home. It hurts to think and move and breathe and be alive. I am SO hungry but it's too much effort to get out of bed and walk down to the kitchen. Simply too too much effort.

On the plus side, I got an email from the guy that I bought my new glass scale from and it should be arriving soon. Hopefully by the end of the week. I will be very very good with my intake and maybe when it arrives I will be down to 140lbs. OMG. I can't even imagine how awesome that would be. Wow. 140. My lowest weight so far is how much I currently weigh, so even though 140 is no big deal. It is a milestone for me. I was reading a blog earlier and the girl that wrote
this magical thing started at over 40lbs higher than her current weight. I have so much admiration. I hope when I look back at this in a year or two, I will look at it from a size zero dress :D

I was super good yesterday and didn't eat hardly anything. As I said yesterday, I am not going to fast, but I am going to limit my intake. I definitely know that I want to keep it above 500cals. But... anyway. So yesterday I ate: 3 apples and a portion of tomato soup. THAT's IT. Although I did go out and drink 4 shots of jack daniels and two glasses of red wine. Early this morning I drank about 6 fl oz of beer. And today all I have had so far is an apple. I think I will have a bit more soup later (cuz I made extra) and maybe something else, because I really don't want my intake to be SO low. There is only about 200 cals in a
portion of the soup, so it's not really enough.Maybe I'll roast some mushrooms - zinc right?

X o X o

No comments: