Thursday, May 29, 2014

Belated Goal 1/6 REACHED!

Six week challenge update - I finally got around to weighing my fat ass and I actually did it, I reach my first week of the six week challenge goal... i.e. to get down to 64.9 in a week. Okay, I weighed two days late, but I was at 64.7. So now I just need to reach 63.9 by Tuesday. :) It also means that I have to behave this weekend, which is hard, cuz I'm getting paid and I always have big expensive binges when I do. I will resist the urge though. 

This weekend I booked in a tattoo consult with Evil From The Needle in Camden to get my leg piece done, which is going to be flower/vines vibes up my leg. I'm too excited. :) I don't have much to say except that I'm happy today. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

congrats!!!

Sam Lupin said...

congrats and i AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU'RE HAPPY TEHEHEHE

also, i have not commented on the boyfriend but i will let you know that because he is a doctor, i will play nice...for now.

-George DiCaprio/Sam Lupin

formerly known as christie said...

Yay on reaching your goal ^^
Have fun with the tattoo! Flowers and vines sound pretty :)

-Christie :)