Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sorting Out My Shit

So I'm still shit broke and fat... I haven't weighed myself this week because I know I'm fat. I will tomorrow though. I've reverted back to eating once a day and I kinda like it because I can have a big meal in the evening. It may be time to revert back to this. *sigh* 

In other news, I booked Pugsley in to get neutered and microchipped. Three months late, but whatever. The vet guilted me enough about it. I contacted the drivers license place to get my license exchanged. I renewed my lease on my flat which means that I won't be moving and my sister won't be coming to stay. Excellent. Basically, I'm getting my shit together. I feel great about it too. I just need to sort my flat out a little bit i.e. do washing and then I'll be on top of it. 

Dudes, once I get thin, I'll have everything that I need. I'm in a functional, albeit new relationship with a really nice man, who will be a doctor in less than a year. #catch. I'm managing to budget my paycheck a bit better so I won't be broke all the time (although I'm broke right now). I have somewhere to live for the next year and work is going well. I'm quite happy, I must say. :) 

I hope when I weigh tomorrow I will have made my goal for the week which was 64.9. I think I will have. I wasn't that bad. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Sam Lupin said...

you sound so done. i'm sorry, my dear, dear FP.
Pugsley. tehehehe.
i love the second paragraph. my ribs are hurting me because i cannot stop laughing.
doctors are always hot. ;) *just saying*.
i think you will too. take care.
<3

-Sam Lupin