Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Not Much To Say, EXCEPT...

This morning, MAGICALLY, I weighed in at 63.7kg. Oh. My. Fucking. God. I'm totally fucking happy about this. Like. I wasn't expecting it and I keep expecting to hit a wall. Today so far I've had about 600 cals, but David is coming over now and we are going for dinner. He wants to go for dinner, I just want to have some crackers and be done with it. I want to make sure that I still go gluten free and make sure that I don't have a big main... or keep it as low-cal as possible. FUCK. I'm feeling really anxious about it. I don't want to go for dinner, because I don't want to gain tomorrow, but I don't want to ruin his good mood. ANYWAY. Wish me luck?

Fear & Anxiety
Xo Xo

2 comments:

Meg said...

I, too, happen to lose weight when I don't really expect it. I wonder how our bodies work, it's strange.

I hope the dinner goes well, good luck!
Love

~ Meg

Katie Elizabeth said...

Oh dear, that's great news! Don't stress too much about dinner and welcome his good mood. I hope everything goes well. I've missed you so and I hope to catch up on more of your posts.
XOXO