Thursday, August 21, 2014

Weighed This Morning

And it was fucking terrible, so I shan't be sharing. BUT I PROMISE that I will update my weight on Monday. I can't even face how disgusting I've let myself become. Shit. Sakes. ANYWAY. SO. 

My appraisal went well today. Like no jokes, it wasn't bad at all. There is obviously a list of things that I need to work on, but for the most part it was good and positive. 

Intake for today is like... 800. Coffee, milkshake, chocolate and a salad... I may just eat some pombears, cuz I really feel like a snack. 

I'm so fat. 

Progress & Regression
Xo Xo

3 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

I'm glad to hear that your review went well at work. We all always have something we can work on. Don't stress too much about your weight. You'll get back to where you want to be.
XOXO

Kay said...

Glad your appraisal went well!
& like Katie^ said, don't stress too much, sometimes your weight goes up and down, just cuz you had a few bad days, doesn't mean you won't get back on track.

<3

Anonymous said...

I've just decided I'm on survival mode until september, then hopefully i'll stop eating everything in sight. give yourself a week to readjust, then we can get back on track with a new month a new week a new day xxxx