Thursday, April 30, 2015

A LOSS!!

Finally, I had a normal decent loss. I was 68.8 this morning on the scales. HOORAY! I did have an okayish day yesterday (probably about 600 cals). I was at an event yesterday. Today is officially my first day of prozac again. I have a feeling I'm going to be super duper tired. I have a final interview with this really awesome company tomorrow morning really early and I'm just absolutely hoping that I will get this job, because my current one is absolutely shit. In all fairness, I have a few job prospects actually, so I should be out of that shithole soon... I hope. 

Todays intake was fine. Not great. I had a few coffees (150), a salad for lunch which I picked at (100?), half a sandwich (220) and for dinner I'm having ostrich steak with mash (fat fucking piggy, 400). 870 for the day is fine. It isn't great, but just as long as that number keeps creeping down, we are all good. The goal is to be in the 67's by Monday. YAY!

Love & Ostrich
Xo Xo

3 comments:

Mandy Devoidde said...

Congrats on the loss ^-^ And good luck with the interview!! Hopefully it's your ticket out of there :)
Take care dear
Mandy xx

Mandy Devoidde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam Lupin said...

i'd find it funny if you and i had similar waist measurements at this weight. i am at a similar weight.

how do you 600 calories?

pre-recovery, i might've done it but oh my God, after recovery, i don't even know how to 1,200.

i ate 400 calories for breakfast in JUST chocolates.

i hope you got the job, hun. you deserve it. busting your arse and all. you're absolutely brilliant.

shhhhhh. you get steak and mashed taters for 400 and i ate packages of M&M's. surprise, surprise.

67's by Monday? i can dig that. funny thing i have the same goal... :3

-Sam Lupin