Saturday, February 25, 2017

It's Just Incredible How Quickly Things Change

Things with Chris are over. As it turns out, he might be an actual psychopath. He certainly doesn't understand me, my life or what I'm doing. I think he's intimidated by me. The saddest thing is that I'm not actually that sad about it. I will miss talking to him, because he is whip smart and good to have a debate with. But he is a killjoy who has been stealing my sunshine for quite some time. 

That aside, things are still good. Dirty Girl is going really well - I mean... "really well" - we are getting traction, people are starting to notice it. It's not like I get a hell of a lot of website traffic, but all things in good time. I've seen a few readers from here have gone to check out the site and I really love you all for giving a shit about it. 

At one point, this blog was getting almost 8000 views a month, I would die if I could get Dirty Girl to that point. So, that's what I'm trying to do. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Perkdaddy said...

After reading your last 7 posts. I really hope all is well.

Sincerely, random internet guy that found your blog by accident...