Saturday, December 28, 2013

So That Was Christmas

And despite my usual Grinchiness, it actually wasn't that bad. Went to a friends house and we just drank tequila for two days straight. It was lovely, but my body is still recovering. The good news is that I haven't really gained any weight (vegan at christmas) and the bad news is that I haven't lost any weight. Siiiiiigh. But I'm still dedicated and I was mostly fine yesterday until I got stoned AGAIN. I've been smoking a LOT lately and I have resolved to stop for a little while. For the next five days I am going to concentrate on losing 2kgs before I start work again on Thursday and I'm going to go climbing. Which is where I'm going now. I'm going back to my 800 cals or less thing. It will all be fine. I'm broke, AGAIN. Christmas was rather expensive and I have to save for my trip home in March, so I'm going to be poor antisocial Piggy till March. Whatevs :). 

In other news, I hooked up with this guy last week Friday who owns our local pub in Vauxhall. He is cute, 34... a little weedy if I'm honest. Like skinny, but then I do like skinny men. Same profile as my ex - skinny, thick dark hair, blue eyes, needy and a little bit sad. Like he just came across as so... sad. And lonely. I mean - we didn't do the nasty, we just fooled around (because I'm not like that anymore, go me. GO PIGGY) and he just didn't want me to leave. I was kinda lying on him at one point and I go up, and he pulled me back down and was like 'not yet'. It was sweet. But he owns the building that the pub is in, which is only four stories or something, but the whole thing was totally empty. Super quiet and cold. I dunno, I just really felt like there is a story there that I want to know about. Needless to say, I've been hopelessly smitten and daydreaming about him since then. I don't even really like him, but I like the idea of him being as much as a loner as I am. I dunno, am I being stupid? Nothing will ever happen, because he is sorta an honourary member of our company, because we drink in his pub so much. But I can daydream for now. I also can't tell anyone in my real life that I am kinda smitten over him, because it just doesn't work that way. My life gets more and more reclusive by the day. Un-be-lievable. 

I'm going climbing. 

Smittens & Mittens
Xo Xo

2 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

Oh hunny, how I've missed reading your posts. I'm proud of you for not actually sleeping with the guy. Go you! I'm sorry you didn't lose any weight, but like you said, you didn't gain anything either. So that's a plus. I hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful New Years.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your Christmas wasn't as bad as you expected! Climbing is something I've never done but it sounds like it would be a lot of fun- and great exercise! And there's absolutely nothing wrong with daydreaming(heck, I do it all the time!). There are many times when you feel/think something and you can't tell anyone for whatever reason and those thoughts consume your mind, so daydreaming is a way to organize your thoughts in a way. I hope you have a great week and a wonderful New Year!