Monday, December 2, 2013

Amsterdam

So I'm in Amsterdam... And I don't have a computer so this is from my phone. Pardon if it sucks a bit. Anyway. So Friday and Saturday were not great days food wise. I must say I'm feeling like a god damn whale, but saying that I do still very committed to getting my weight back down. Today wasn't great either. I managed to not eat till the airport where I had a sugar free vanilla soy latte and pop chips (250), then I had two small glasses of wine, a capered salad with some bread and a small portion of gnocchi. I'm fairly certain that I'm around 1500 for the day. It's terrible and I want to cry. And I know that until I get back to London it's gonna be the same. I'm going to skip meals if I can help it and stick to white wine. This is going to be a boozy trip. I'm so sad. I'm so fat. I miss my cats. Only three days till I'll be home. Sigh. Three days. 

Love & Meh-therlands 
Xo Xo

5 comments:

Tatyana said...

Enjoy Amsterdam! The good thing about mistakes is that you can fix them. Good luck hun, it's going to be amazing trip with amazing experiences!
<3

missinsanity. said...

:( try not to be sad in amsterdam. it's such a cool place! think of your cats-- they'd want you to be happy <3 three days of fun, alright?

enjoy yourself. xx

Sam Lupin said...

don't we all feel like goddamned whales
gnocchi 0_0
take me with you that'll cheer the frick frack fuck out of you!
THREE DAYS LADY. TRY TO ENJOY YOURSELF UNTIL THEN.
i want to see youuuu dspfkspgksgs yes
yes
yes


-Sam Lupin

Christina Barton said...

enjoy yourself in Amsterdam and just worry when you get back. The great thing about new places is the experiences, and any extra calories consumed via Amsterdam noms means you can burn them off while having fun there. :) x

Anonymous said...

Try to enjoy the sights and sounds and people and places at least, even if the food is hard. You'll get your weight back down again. Xoxo