Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Goddamn Hunter's Chicken

That I will on time for work today is a fucking miracle. Like - a miracle. Last night, my little sister came round to mine for dinner and we talked - just the two of us and honestly, we have never ever done that. It was nice... Or at least I thought it was. It's weird that after all of these years, I'm starting to feel like I have a family again. Well... Not my dad anyway, but whatever. We talked about growing up and some of the stuff that she's interested in - which funny enough is the same kind of stuff I am interested in. We are very similar I think.  

Anyway, yesterday was not a good eating day as I forgot that I had a team lunch - it wasn't a blow-it-out-of-the-water lunch, but it wasn't what it needed to be. I had a hunters chicken - which is a chicken breast topped with BBQ sauce, bacon and cheese, and chips. Luckily, because it was a posh pub that we went to, the portions aren't big. And then for dinner with my sister, I made pesto pasta - brown pasta, pesto, veggies and rocket. Which because I made so much of, I will be eating for the rest of the week. I'm alright with it because I can have a cup full with each meal and it'll only be about 350 cals - SO I just need to be strict that I don't eat too much else other than those two meals. I can do that. 

This morning I weighed and shockingly it was only 64.3kg - if I am good till Saturday and eat nothing other than what I'm supposed to, I'm hoping to get to low 63's. I might need to just up my walking a bit. I can do that too. 

(Just a sidenote as I write this, I am standing at the tube and inexplicably this guy next to me keeps bending over and rubbing his ass against my leg - WHAT THE SHIT, yo!?) 

4 sleeps till Egypt! 😍 (read: 4 sleeps to lose 1.3kg!) 

Peace & Love 
Xo Xo 

No comments: