Tuesday, September 24, 2013

OMFuck.

After all that drama with my boss last week, she showed up at my event and now she thinks she can run the show. OMG. Can someone please just high five her... in the face, with a chair? I wish she would fucking leave me alone. Breathe Piggy, just breathe. Just biding my time until I leave the company. Goddamn. I also am in full job search mode at the moment. I've gotta leave the company before they move to Teddington in November. So I have three weeks to try and get a job offer. God, that's abysmal. Anyway, I've applied for like a hundred jobs and since I'm an awesome producer, I think it will be fine. In a very vain kinda way, I love that my job title is 'Producer'. Damn right. I think it's just a fancy name for a project manager of some kind of media...

Just met the cutest boy, he is tall and geeky and a CEO. Swedish - totes beautiful. That aside... I don't have anything to add, except I'm way broke as always. I'm fat - as always. I wasn't even doing well last week and now I'm back not doing well again. Veganism isn't going well this week, since I'm away and I don't think veganism exists in Germany... I think that it is okay to be vegan most of the time, I mean. I don't have any ethical reason for it, so I'm going to work my way up to die hard full on vegan shortly. Boom!

Peace & Love... does this make sense?
Xo Xo

p.s. Love you Sammy <3

No comments: