Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stressed. Just stressed.

Man, I'm so stressed. I feel completely overwhelmed by the amount of work that I know I am going to have to do by the end of this month and with the new job fast approaching, I just know that the next month is going to be the most challenging of my life so far. I'm so glad that I have this new job, as my old one is just absolutely killing me. I feel fat and useless, which is actually fine, because who knows if I'm going to be able to afford to eat for the next month. Fuck me dudes. I'm just flailing at the moment. I just want to go to sleep and wake up in a few months time when everything is fine. GOD how do normal people do this. It is definitely time to go back on the prozac. 

Peace & Love 
Xo Xo

6 comments:

Miranda said...

You are a go getter and you are motivated. I know you will be fine! There will likely be a transition period between the old and the new but you will get through it. Are you keeping your old job (self-employed right?) or just phasing it out?

Thinderella said...

You can make it! Focus on counting down the days. It'll get easier after this rough patch. Are you excited for your new job? I hope its easier on you than this!
Hoping this month isn't too tough on you girl!

Unknown said...

Try not to think too far ahead and take it one step at a time. Everything and anything you complete is a victory. If you just keep going you'll get through it. I hate stress!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better! <3

Judith Marie said...

Pretty lady, I know you can get through this! You always manage to buckle down and get done whatever needs to get done. Focus and it will all fall into place!

Sam Lupin said...

dammit, Jude's right!!
you always get shit done.
you make me look like i'm lazy
okay thats not true - i make me look like im lazy and thats only because i completely am
so good luck with this, love.
and prozac?? good idea as far as im concerned
-Sam Lupin
PS sorry for how this comment makes no sense. warning: i'm sick and its 4:26am. this is not a good combination.