Tuesday, February 11, 2014

And It Continues...

Today, I weighed a lovely 62.8kg - which is 0.6kg down from yesterday. That's awesome really. Today I have had... I'm not sure actually... I would imagine somewhere in the region of about 700 cals... maybe not that much, it consisted of a absolute zero monster (15), pop chips (95) and vegan lasagne (?) - the lasagne had one sheet of pasta, a shiton of veggies and some coconut milk beschamel. 

It's also pretty much the only thing that I have to talk about since work is crazy at the moment and today I had two stress-cries in the bathrooms at work. It's like I work with a bunch of incompetent muppets and I just couldn't handle it. I mean. Partly it is also because I am seriously freaking out about this going the same way that my last job went which resulted in me getting fired. Anyway, it is going to be okay and tomorrow I will be thinner SO by default it will be better. :)

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Katie Elizabeth said...

You're getting so close to 60. I am so proud of you. I am sorry that work has been so stressful for you. I think your work load is entirely too much. Sending you much love.
XOXO