Thursday, February 20, 2014

Falafel, Say What!?

I am in a SERIOUSLY bad place right now with my eating - I can't seem to restrict properly, because I don't know - I JUST FUCKING CAN'T!? It's because I have to have lunch everyday and I'm choosing the wrong things - I weighed 64.3 this morning, so it's a loss - I'm expecting a pretty big loss tomorrow because *cough* let's just say that the gross food from this weekend has finally made it's way out of my body. I also cheeky weighed myself when I got home from work and I was 64.1 - so I think it will be better tomorrow. I keep consoling myself with the fact that I am actually eating a lot of veggies and fruit, so it's better - but it's still calories. ANYWAY, today I had a falafel salad (which is like... 330 for the falafel, 100 hummus and 165 for pita break = AT LEAST 600 for the whole thing - WHAT THE FUCK - "salad" MY PASTY ASS!!), a latte (149), skinny soup (126) and blueberries (60) so that's a total of around 1000 for the day. Please lose, please lose, please lose. 

I'm also lank obsessed with Alanis Morrisette at the moment... which is strange for me. I'm going to a British style frat party full of young 20 year olds this weekend. I know it's totally cougarish behaviour, but I shall be finding a cute British boy to make out with. Cuz fuck it. I need some attention. 

Thank you to all my lovelies... I LOVE YOU ALL! Remind me tell you guys about Hannah - this girl I work with - ya'll must KNOW. Will post about her tomorrow :)

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

4 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

"Cuz fuck it, I need attention" haha I love it. I'm sorry that you're not eating as healthy as you would like. Can't wait to hear your story about your coworker.
XOXO

Sam Lupin said...

nah. i know what you mean. i got this during recovery, some days, whatever - i can eat 500 calories and not feel hungry. other days, forget it, man. it flies out of the window. i need 1500 calories every day and i'm starving and that and i'll die.
"let's just say that the gross food from this weekend has finally made it's way out of my body" ;) ah. which way out is the only question. i hope the anal route :P that's so much more relieving.
falafels are always okay with calories. that is one thing i will waste calories on. forget it. i'm Arab. i must eat falafels whenever it's around because of it.
xD enjoy your cute British boy
OKAY .TELL US ABOUT HANNAH.

-Sam Lupin

Twigs Can Fly said...

I love your writing style. It made me laugh!

Looking forward to reading more x

The Dancer said...

Mmmmmm, falafel. I know it's high in calories, but think of all the lovely protein and fiber! It'll be okay. You might be eating more than you want, but it's all healthy, and as soon as your body stops being shocked by it, I think you'll lose.

Hope you had a lovely, cougarish weekend.

(Tell us about Hannah!)
<3
--The Dancer