Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fatty McFatsickle

That's my new name. This morning - 44.3. Gross. Today - 930 calories. Fatty McFatkins is me. Tomorrow, no doubt will be a gain. I'm sick of being suck a failure ALL THE TIME. Fatty. Fat piggy. I will try harder tomorrow. I have an interview tomorrow with a really cool company with a much better salary. No travelling though, but fuck it. I can go on actual holidays instead of fucking being too broke all the time to do so. Fucking bureaucrats. I won't be getting a raise like they said and apparently I won't be getting any commission from my last project either - WHICH IS FUCKING HORSECRAP. Basically, as soon as I have another job, I will be leaving my current role. Fuck. Them. My intake today consisted of a latte (148), a mountain of over chips (500), veggie parmesan (195), three plums (60) and some mini gherkins (20). I suppose the silver lining is that it is still under 1000. That's okay. I'll be in Cape Town in two weeks and then after that I have to find somewhere new to live, which I am seriously NOT amped about. But such is life and at least I'll have my sister here with me. :)

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Katie Elizabeth said...

That must be a typo, right? Otherwise we need to have a serious talk. lol.
Your calorie intake is awesome today. You have nothing to worry about. I'm sorry about your bullshit job. I hope you get this new job, you deserve it.
XOXO