Sunday, July 17, 2016

Advice, S'il Vous Plait

I literally just don't know what to do about Tyler. We have been fighting all week about his complete inability to prioritise me - so skyping with me, texting me, he is just incapable of doing this. For the last five weeks that I have known him, he literally fucks up every single time. And he is not a bad guy, he genuinely just doesn't get it - he'll fall asleep and wake up as I'm about to go to sleep or like today, he woke up at literally 1.40pm - WHAT 29 YEAR OLD MAN SLEEP UNTIL 2PM ON A FUCKING SUNDAY?! I just don't know what to do. Clearly the fact that he is losing me is not enough motivation to try harder. So, I guess despite my best efforts I think I am done with him. I mean - I can't understand why it is so hard to put aside one hour (out of 48 weekend hours) when the time difference works for both of us. It sucks even more because he's just not a bad guy and so when I get angry with him it's like shouting a dog, it just kinda sits there and takes it with this terribly guilty look on his face. I feel terrible afterwards. 

It's not practical for us to speak during the week, because when he gets home from work, I'm going to bed - and even then, I can't expect him to rush home from work to talk to me. And for some unknown reason, he just cannot understand that all we have is texting - it's all we have because of the time difference. He doesn't text me till like 4pm my time, 11am his time - like doesn't he think about me before then? How is it so difficult for him to send a good morning text when he wakes up. And then sometimes, I don't hear from him till like 7pm my time. He's meant to be moving here, doesn't he want to know me? Or doesn't he think it's important to get to know me before he decides something like that? And the only way to do that is by text during the week and if we can get to skype on the weekends, which he is incapable of pulling through on. 

I feel so defeated. 

However, on the plus side my weight is a steady 64.4 and I'm hoping that by the end of next week, I'll be into the 63's. 1kg per week and I'll be looking good for my holiday in four weeks time. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

1 comment:

A said...

I completely understand your situation. I was in a similar one last year with my boyfriend and it turned out that I should have left the first time I thought about leaving, but he was a horrible person. Where the difference is with you and your man.
I think that you should insist on talking to him, calmly and rationally and explain to him exactly how you feel.

Hope things work out in the end. Hugs.
-A.