Monday, February 4, 2013

Contribution.

I've had about... 750 cals today, which consisted of a whole lot of peaches and some chicken. Oh and milk in my coffee. I've forgone the honey today. I have nothing to say really... I feel like I should be out there in the world making more of an effort to gather news... But I'm not. And I haven't. I will do that this weekend. I need to live more. LIVE LIVE LIVE. I still didn't weigh myself this morning because I wasn't feeling ready, but tomorrow it's on like donkey kong. I'm sorry for not revealing my weight, I just can't deal with the number right now. I will let you know though when it happens... Today is day 15 of the detox complete. Officially half way. Yay. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Katie Elizabeth said...

I'm so amazed at how well you're doing with your detox. You're kickin ass and taking names girl. I'm so jealous. Keep up the good work.
XOXO