Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Don't text him. Don't text him.

I feel like, overnight I have become a weird stalkery girl again. Fuck sakes people. FUCK SAKES! Today, I only woke up at about 2pm because I went to sleep so late and I have so much work to do and I had to go to the clinic to get pills. Now, I know this is a total TMI, but I had to wait like... an hour to get my normal birth control thing, because like a cock I ran out on Friday, so I also had to get a morning after pill, because I ran out and the whole shebang. I haven't taken one in fucking years. And now I feel so irresponsible for having taken it as well. Anyway, so NOT important. These things happen, these things happen. I was meant to see Joe today, but in true Piggy-style I told him to hang out with his friends instead, cuz I'd already had my... 'chance'. But he's leaving tomorrow and I need to give him something he left at mine, so I have to see him. But all I want. ALL I WANT is to text him to tell him to come here after he's done with his friends. But I won't. I won't let him know that I want him here. I need to keep telling myself that he lives far away and it will never work. Because, it won't work. It just won't work. 

I want to try and see if I can get more work, because I'm quite bored at the moment. More freelancing work I think. Maybe for a magazine or something. I had a bit of a breakthrough with regards to my novel the other day and just exactly how I want to present the content. To people, without morals. I'm quite excited about it although I haven't been sticking to my daily requirement, I am about 20000 words in. Todays intake hasn't been great and I also haven't weighed today. But tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow. I have had about... 900 cals for today? Maybe slightly less. And all it was, was a bit of tuna and a whole bunch of steak. Just steak though. Which isn't the worst. 

Weigh in tomorrow. It will happen. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

2 comments:

Emily Anonymous said...

Aw, you should text him! What will you gain by not? I bet he wants to hang out with you too :)

Sam Lupin said...

i swear i never get tired of your writing
and the whole shebang. xD.
....DONT ASK ME ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS PIGGY YOU KNOW THAT ALL OF MINE ARE FICTIONAL, GAY AND ARE HAVING SEX AT THIS CURRENT MOMENT ON TV [omg Klex]
20,000 words? i'm jealous. i keep rewriting mine and i write more fanfiction than not so
-George DiCaprio