Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Burn This MOTHER FUCKER DOWN!

Today I actually fucking lost 1kg, like I was hoping for yesterday. Can't actually believe that happened. So now I'm all determined and shit. I was 65.9 today, so if I lose 0.4 today I will be where I was supposed to be on Monday and I may actually be able to still hit my goal of 60kg by the 14th. Long shot, much? Anyway, my kitten (Pugsley) has been sick for the past few days so I haven't been climbing - convenient excuse? Anyway, I'm going to go this weekend, but then next week I'm in Amsterdam from work, so I need to be good. ANYWAY. I've got added thinspo, because a friend of mine from Cape Town is here on the 19th, so I need to ensure that I am looking AMAZING when he gets here. I may want to like *wink wink nudge nudge* with him. Maybe... a little. 

ANYWAY. Intake for today - I decided to forego my usual grande sugar-free vanilla soy latte this morning and then had a bag of ryvita minis at lunch time (113), a mountain of black coffee, coke zero and then for dinner I had lentil curry - which was a big portion but definitely not more than 600, so 713 for the day? I might have some almond milk hot choc later, but that's around 50, so I'll still be under 800 for the day which is great. 

'Muriccaaaa & Love
Xo Xo

No comments: