My beautiful Piglets, I need some advice please. I've never had a problem with losing weight, for reals. If I restricted enough, the weight would fall off... I mean. Okay, if I maintained a calorie intake of less than 1000, it would come off, sometimes faster than others. But at the moment, I'm not losing at all. I've hovered around 65.0 - 65.3 for two weeks. And granted there have been a couple of binges in between - but this week after 7 successive days of restricting, not a single ounce has come off. I haven't been unrealistic about what I've been eating - my intakes have been accurate and probably over-estimated.
QUESTION: What the fuck should I do to try and get my metabolism going again?
These are some of the things that I've considered:
- Go for a short run to get my metabolism into gear and try burn a few more calories (I hate exercise, this would probably be my absolute last resort)
- Juice fast for a few days (I also hate doing this)
- Intermittent fasting, i.e. fast one day, eat the next
- Give up carbs altogether (this is a bit hard being vegan, carbs are pretty much all I've got)
- Fruit fast (I may try this tbh)
- Liquid diet - soup, juice, coke
- Keep restricting and vary my intake by 300 each day (900; 600; 300; 900; 600; 300)
I have never had this problem before, I've never not been able to lose weight by restricting only. If something has worked for you please share. If something else hasn't please share.
HELP GUYS I AM LOST, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!
Peace & Love