Sunday, January 18, 2015

Ana Always Knows Better

So here's the thing. I've been doing Kayla Itsines for two weeks now and there is not one bleeding pound difference in my weight or any kind of streamlining in my physical appearance despite eating a diet that I hate (leading to a binge on both weekends that I've been following it) and doing workouts which I wouldn't say that I hate, but I wouldn't say that I love them either. The short of it is essentially that now I need to half my calories, up the cardio and do this the way that I know works. Staring. Ana, always knows best. Unfortunately, fat piggies like myself do not have the luxary of eating 1200 calories a day and losing weight. So starve, starve, starve, binge, starve, binge, starve is the way that my life will always be. 

That being said, today I've had 700 calories, I walked for 9.5km (540 calories burnt) and did the week 2&4 full body workout. My goal for this week is to do 2 morning LISS (Low instensity steady state) cardio sessions and to NOT binge on Friday night. A little motivation: my friend who was always chubby while I was the 'hot' one (I've only known her since my ED has flared up... i.e. the last 4 years) is now at her goal weight of about 100lbs (she is tiny though height wise). So I am going to go to sleep by 11pm tonight so that I can get up at 6.30 and go for a 35 minute brisk walk/run. 

Yes. We. Can. Ana will always win. Ana always knows. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

P.S. Oh ja, I'm not pregnant *fucking streamers* - good, because I'm obviously NOT preggo, but bad, because then it does mean that the only reason I'm not losing weight is because I'm a tub of lard. Great. 

3 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

Yay for not being pregnant! I'm sorry that you're not seeing a difference in your weight. That is extremely frustrating, I know. Thinking about you love.
XOXO

Sam Lupin said...

i think that you really shouldn't eat crap you don't like. it just ends badly for everyone. unless you can learn to love it (i looked at that PDF thing. it doesn't sound like something i can learn to love in a very short amount of time. yuck!)

funnily enough, i was just wondering how the hell i was supposed to eat as low as 1,200 calories today (i always go by net, but i can't exercise today. i come home late - 6-7PM and i wouldn't have anyone to take me to the gym anyway). awww, poor FP.

can i be 100lbs? damn. i'm tiny also height wise (5'2.5"!)

-Sam Lupin
PS. glad you're not preggo. sad that your body isn't losing weight like its supposed to on 1,200 calories a day w/ exercise (i would have had the pounds drop off me. unfortunately, recovery Sam can't restrict worth anything. i call my netting 1,200 calories a day a very restrictive diet!)

Violet said...

Roomie eats 3000 calories a day, and gets UPSET when she loses weight... she was sad recently and eating "just" 3 meals a day and dropped 10lbs, I'm over here like RRRRR PLZ GIVE ME UR PROBLEMS... D:

But on the flipside, my grocery bill is like, 1/10th of hers, so ha ha... ha? Ha.