Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Win, I Lose

This 12-week bikini body challenge HAS TO WORK. This is what fucking happens if it doesn't *queue thought process*: See, you've fucked your metabolism, no matter what you can't be healthy and skinny, the only way to get skinny is to starve, you DEFINITELY can't eat more than 1000 cals a day, fat bitch, right so you haven't been eating that much and you still aren't losing, let's go on an apple fast, no I can't go on an apple fast, I'll fall asleep at work, but the GUIDE ISN'T FUCKING WORKING, hard work and dedication mean nothing, unless you're starving yourself,you will NEVER have a bikini body.

>> IT JUST HAS TO WORK.

I've been clean with my diet all week so far, okay it's only Tuesday. So this is the third day in a row. I got up this morning before work and did 35 mins of cardio = power walk, 5km, 240 cals burnt. I'm going to try and get up early tomorrow and do abs and arms.

This just has to work. I hope that there is a loss on the scale soon. *But you're gaining muscle - doesn't. fucking. cut. it. anymore. as an excuse. FUCK YOU!!!!!*

I'm about the snap, can you tell?

Love & Insanity
Xo Xo

3 comments:

yours said...

Oh, I love your background!
and, omg I so relate to that stupid "gaining muscle" excuse. gross!
haha, you got this, girl!

Ṣαᵯ ȽuРіῄ│ said...

aw, honey. i'm genuinely glad i'm not in the boat of "eats 1,000 calories and gains weight" anymore. my metabolism is just a bit better than that. right now, it's being crap though. or i'm missing something. no clue what it is.

'gaining muscle'.
oh my god. I hate hearing that. I wish I was just gaining muscle.
do you know how much a person has to work their butts off to gain just 1lb of muscle? talking about GUYS (girls do it at a slower rate) not being able to put on more than 1-2lbs of muscle per month if they're busting their ass off weight training + have a calorie surplus.

it's intense.

-Sam Lupin

Miranda said...

That's pretty much where I'm at. I plan on starting it March and basically it just has to work or else I'm afraid I'm all out of options. I hope like heck you haven't screwed your metabolism over. I have and it sucks. I'm giving my body one more month of leisurely exercise and no cardio; hoping it gets better.