Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Win, I Lose

This 12-week bikini body challenge HAS TO WORK. This is what fucking happens if it doesn't *queue thought process*: See, you've fucked your metabolism, no matter what you can't be healthy and skinny, the only way to get skinny is to starve, you DEFINITELY can't eat more than 1000 cals a day, fat bitch, right so you haven't been eating that much and you still aren't losing, let's go on an apple fast, no I can't go on an apple fast, I'll fall asleep at work, but the GUIDE ISN'T FUCKING WORKING, hard work and dedication mean nothing, unless you're starving yourself,you will NEVER have a bikini body.

>> IT JUST HAS TO WORK.

I've been clean with my diet all week so far, okay it's only Tuesday. So this is the third day in a row. I got up this morning before work and did 35 mins of cardio = power walk, 5km, 240 cals burnt. I'm going to try and get up early tomorrow and do abs and arms.

This just has to work. I hope that there is a loss on the scale soon. *But you're gaining muscle - doesn't. fucking. cut. it. anymore. as an excuse. FUCK YOU!!!!!*

I'm about the snap, can you tell?

Love & Insanity
Xo Xo

3 comments:

yours said...

Oh, I love your background!
and, omg I so relate to that stupid "gaining muscle" excuse. gross!
haha, you got this, girl!

Sam Lupin said...

aw, honey. i'm genuinely glad i'm not in the boat of "eats 1,000 calories and gains weight" anymore. my metabolism is just a bit better than that. right now, it's being crap though. or i'm missing something. no clue what it is.

'gaining muscle'.
oh my god. I hate hearing that. I wish I was just gaining muscle.
do you know how much a person has to work their butts off to gain just 1lb of muscle? talking about GUYS (girls do it at a slower rate) not being able to put on more than 1-2lbs of muscle per month if they're busting their ass off weight training + have a calorie surplus.

it's intense.

-Sam Lupin

Miranda said...

That's pretty much where I'm at. I plan on starting it March and basically it just has to work or else I'm afraid I'm all out of options. I hope like heck you haven't screwed your metabolism over. I have and it sucks. I'm giving my body one more month of leisurely exercise and no cardio; hoping it gets better.