Wednesday, January 14, 2015

To Say, To Say

Nothing to say... I'm still trying my damndest to eat clean this week... The problem is however, that I don't actually know what constitutes eating clean. I still have had a couple of cracker breads (24 cal each) and instant weight watchers hot chocolate - I NEED SOME KIND OF SWEET THING IN THIS VEGGIE DIET - and also yoghurt. But is this clean? I dunno. Anyway, I haven't missed a workout yet. I mean, I'm not great with the cardio, but it's only walking which I do at least 30 minutes of in my daily routine, so whether this makes a difference I don't know. I will join a gym at the end of the month, because I need to get ready for High Intensity Interval Training. Which starts towards the end of February. Fun. ANYWAY. 

Work is boring me to tears at the moment, I have been looking around for other jobs. I will however only move if it's the right opportunity. I found a job opening with a trade association, so let's see how that goes. I will of course miss the travelling of my current job. Ya, fuck. Life, hey. 

65 days to Thailand. I weighed myself on Monday after I'd drank a ton of tea and stuff and it wasn't good. I'm going to try not, it's hard though. Everything I know about my progress is linked to the scale. I know that if it's bad though, I'll just binge because I'm not worth it and blah, blah blah. Blahhhh blah. BLAH. Blah. BLAAAAAH. We know how this merry-go-round works. 

Love & ABS! 
Xo Xo

6 comments:

Sammi said...

I emailed you, did you see it?

Sammi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam Lupin said...

oh my god

I had to laugh seeing the comments above me for some reason. 5 of the same exact comment. damn. I can just imagine the aneurysm you're having.

that's the thing, dear.

clean means something different for everyone else. to someone, a potato is clean and to another person, a potato is the dirtiest thing you can eat and you have to eat sweet potato. to someone else, WW hot chocolate is too processed to another person, it's okay as long as its not got lots of fat or sugar or whatever.

my idea of eating clean is cut on salt. I do eat a lot of sweets though and they do fit into my idea of 'clean'.

in the end of the day, YOU decide what is clean. your clean might not be my clean or vice versa. but so far, everyone else's idea of clean so far is: eat lots of protein and veg and try to cut down on the carbs (complex or not). not my idea of eating clean but just to answer your question.

I WANT TO GO TO THE GYM WITH YOU. I have to hunt down people to take me. it's rather sad.

oh, oh, what part of Thailand are you going to? I found Phuket to be the worst. Bangkok was okay (very tourist-friendly but they refuse to haggle with prices) but the sweetest people were in Chang Mai (and we did most of the things we wanted to do there). YOU MUST TRY THEIR FABULOUS ICE-CREAM. the ones they make right in front of you and scrape. RIDE THE ELEPHANTS. GO ZIPLINING. go to the night show in Chang Mai if you're going there (some parts were boring others weren't) or if you're going to Bangkok, go to the fantasy show. it made me SO HAPPY.

yes, we do. unfortunately. even in recovery, i'm the same. the scale was sort of kind to me.

-Sam Lupin