Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 10

So today has been significant for me for a number of reasons. The happy news is that I have completed day 10 in a row of clean eating with no binging. Save for those beers I had last Thursday, but I don't think those count. And my calories have been strictly below 1000 since then. So that is news which really makes me very happy. 

The shit news is that my scale is broken so I have absolutely no way of knowing how much I weigh. I figure however that if I keep going like this for another ten days I will have the best surprise when I finally have enough money to buy a scale which is looking like it may only be the end of November now. But that's okay. ANYWAY. SO. 

Then some badder news - my company don't want to renew my contract until the next director starts in January, so that's shit. I am officially unemployed as of Friday afternoon. Great. But then that brings some more hopeful news. I have decided to push and get my book online for sale by the 15th of December. So... well. It's going to be a hell of a month to get that done, however. I know that I can do it. I've also set myself a list of tasks to market the hell out of the book and I'm hoping with good technique and some PR savvy, I can make this work. 

The other good news related to that is that I launched a very basic version of my FB page, so please go ahead and check it out. Please forgive the hideous picture, I need to get more pics taken, but I also need to spread the word. 

The okayish news is also that things with Colbey are great and I'm so into him. Just thought I'd say that. AGAIN. 

Calorie wise I've had two pieces of toast with this very garlicky eggland dip (maybe 200 tops), a ham thin sandwich (170), homemade sweet and sour chicken (350?) and tea with milk (100) so that's a total of 820 for the day. I can get behind that. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo


No comments: