Thursday, November 12, 2015

Still No Scale, BUT!

Day 11 of clean eating is now completed - I really want to have some junk food though, but then I look at pictures of Colbey's ex and I'm fine again. Anyway, yay. So I have no idea what I weigh because my scale is still fucked, but the good news is that I'm entering this sleep study for a month and have to go for a full check up re: health and the good news about that is that they will most likely weigh me - if not, there will definitely be a scale there. AND, I can't eat for six hours before the appointment which is at 2.15pm so that means I will still be at my lightest when I go there. It will be good to know what I weigh. 

So today calorie-wise, according to my tracker I've had 685 calories. Which consisted of a ham and egg sandwich (on a warburton thins), a tiny salad consisting of 27g of feta cheese and tomato with balsamic and garlic egg fried brown rice for dinner. Anyway, so I'm stoked about that. I do feel like I'm getting smaller and considering I have successful restricted for 11 days with no break, I should in theory be down at least some weight. 

I will let y'all know. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

2 comments:

Jax said...

Congratulations!!! That is such a big accomplishment! I can't imagine how proud you must feel of yourself. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, so you're more than halfway there. You can do this!

Wishing you so much support and strength <3

Unknown said...

Hi there. I have no idea if you remember me. I had a blog about two years ago and I followed you back then.
Anyway I'm back now, was good to catch up on how you're getting on.
Congrats on the 11 days clean eating, that's amazing.
Hope you're well xx