Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Today.

My disgusting weight and my disgusting body. Look it's not great. I have made a number of decisions regarding my diet and my weight. I'm sticking to 1000 calories and below. I am not obsessing about minimum numbers and endless fasts. The goals are simple: 

  1. No binging
  2. No high GI foods (i.e. no processed foods)
  3. No fast food/take-aways (I'm SO guilty of this one)
  4. No crisps 
  5. NO BINGING NO BINGING NO BINGING
Yesterday was really good. Today was alright. I did have dinner at Monika's house, which was basically just a lovely chat about my Colbey and my book. So food first - I had a spinach, almond milk, chia seed and banana smoothie, and for dinner about 8 dark chocolate covered strawberries, a grilled salmon steak and a chickpea and avocado salad. Total on my tracker is 1016. Even though it is over my 1000, I walked home from the station instead of taking the bus and I'm still pleased, because I haven't binged and I haven't eaten any junk. Even the dark chocolate on the strawberries was minimal and apparently dark chocolate isn't entirely the enemy. ANYWAY. 

So about my book - the book's name is now: Race War: The Beginning. I am 68,000 words into the book and I've got 22,000 left. I'm planning on releasing it sometime in February. And I hope I can count on anyone who still reads this dribble to at least buy one copy or two. :) 

NO BINGING!! 

Tomorrow, at NaNoWriMo, we are going to an old bookstore near Kings Cross Station and amongst the greats I will have the privilege of writing my meager offering. I am starting to feel really amazing about this book, like I may actually have a chance at being recognised for writing something good and contributing my opinion. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

No comments: