Saturday, November 28, 2015

Rotator Cuff

So, I've mentioned my dodgy shoulder - the thought occurred to me today whilst being in agony from the very tame yoga I did on Thursday that something is wrong with the muscles or something. Like - it's not the same as my dodgy knee - which is a ligament. So now I'm all freaked out about it being a rotator cuff injury - the symptoms are consistent. So I'm going to go to the doctor and get it checked out. If it is, it has been around for seven years. Idiot, Piggy. Idiot. 

Anyway, my scale has not moved and I'm convinced it is broken. I have a size small skirt from Zara that I need to fit into soon. Because it is cute as fuck. I figure it should fit decently when I'm back around 65. I will, I will, I will. So clean eating and under 1000 calories. And the yoga. Anyway, I can zip it up - but it's snug and my fat hangs over. SO I need to lose that. I can, I can, I can. 

I'm just waiting to get paid and then I'm gonna buy my roller derby kit and that should be good exercise for me. So hopefully my first practice will be on Thursday. There is a team intake on 12 January and I need to make sure I get stupid good at skating before then. I want to make the team. 

Boom! 

Bloaty & Fatty
Xo Xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Roller Derby!!! That's gonna be intense exercise. I didn't know that was even still a "thing" that people did!

Hope your shoulder ends up being okay.