Friday, November 6, 2015

WHOOP! Loss-Ahoy!

So yesterday, Colbey texted me at like 2pm and said that he forgot he had some tickets for Blackalicious, did I want to go? I'm fucking broke, so I was like - nooooo, I'll pass - like I'll go watch the fireworks instead. But I have his phone, so it was like - dude, come fetch after, but he texted - I mean facebooked - at about 6 saying he was coming to mine. So I just YOLO'd the fuck out of it and went with him - I had THE BEST TIME! I didn't think I was into hip hop - turns out I am. Colbey is a ton of fun and without sharing TOO much (but fuck it, it's my blog) - the sex is like. mind-blowingly good. 

ANYWAY, so yesterday I managed to stay good food-wise - I had a soy latte and then figured before I was going out that I didn't want to throw up after one beer or pass out, because I was wearing heels, so I ate a small can of chickpeas (130) and half a banana (50) - but thennnnn I had four pints of beer and a vodka, so that was a good 1200. 

But then, lo and behold, I lost another 1.2kg today. I'm sure that it is because I'm dehydrated from the alcohol, but what I am going to do is make sure that I don't binge. I'm allowing myself a big old cheat meal on Sunday, so I need to not eat shit before then and I'm going to go for a long walk later to make sure that I don't get all fat tomorrow. 

I am feeling better as I'm shrinking - long may the motivation last! 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

No comments: