Monday, November 9, 2015

When Things Become Obsessive

So here's the thing. Today I've likely had about 900 - 1000 calories - I'm not entirely sure how much because I made myself a "clean" sweet and sour chicken with a third of a cup of brown rice and eggs on toast for breakfast. Now I KNOW that I'm in my calorie range. I get it. Problem is that a sandwich and a full meal - that's way too much. There is no way I'm losing tomorrow. 

Logically, I know that I'm okay and if I don't lose it isn't because I fucked up - I haven't cheated or binged in a full week. (Long may it last!) But it's too much food! Way too much. 

On the flip, I did a deep clean of my flat today for four hours so I hope that burnt some calories. Great. 

There's no way I'm going to lose tomorrow. 

In other news, I had tea with my neighbour tonight (the neighbour who definitely saw me getting it on with a guy in the garden a few weeks ago, yes I know). He didn't say anything, but I'm mortified. 

I have not seen Colbey at all this weekend. I'm really upset that he said he'd come see me today and he didn't. Obsessed. Like a fucking teenager. 

Logic & Reason 
Xo Xo

No comments: