Saturday, March 16, 2013

Binge-Free Challenge

So last night as predicted, I ended up binging. It wasn't too bad, I was on about 1500 cals for the whole day, so it wasn't a complete disaster and I was still under 65 today. But obviously, that's just not good enough. Today I've had 750 cals which consisted of chicken and coffee. I also took a pregnancy test today, because I'm on this progesterone pill which amongst other things makes your period almost entirely vanish. Now you can imagine all the havoc that causes, especially since I only went after it after Joe and I had *cough* and I'm paranoid about these things. Anyway, I'm not pregnant, but you fucking must KNOW the paranoia that accompanies the process leading up to realising 'holy fuck, I should check I'm not pregnant'. Anyway, thank fuck it isn't an issue and I don't have to stress it. Tomorrow is my kinda birthday party. God dudes, 2-fucking-6. I'm getting way old. Anyway, so the theme for the party is 90's. So I'm going to rock 90's grunge, Courtney Love style. Cuz I fucking LOVE her. I'm not binging tonight. I will not. 

So this challenge, are people keen on this? I was thinking we are going to start on Monday and then publish on Sunday, the participants who have managed to make it to Friday. I thought what we could do is that those who have blogs can leave a comment so we know who's participating and then publish their daily updates on their individual blogs, which I'll check. And those that don't can just leave a comment and we can go from there? So anyone keen to start a week binge-free challenge on Monday? It's just seven days, but I think since everyone seems to be struggling with binging at the moment, it could be a nice way to get some solidarity up in her' and challenge each other. 

Peace & Love
Xo Xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gawd pregnancy scares...
and i'd be down for a binge free challenge :D

NeoHippie said...

I am also down.

xXTokyoVanityXx said...

I'm down with this!

Sam Lupin said...

happy birthday you idiot i came kind of late but all women do *cough*
chicken and coffee. yum? also its not a binge if its less than 2000 calories in one setting so nice try bb
i happily don't binge anymore because my body doesn't need to since all i do is eat 1200+ calories a day
i won this challenge already omg
-Sam Lupin