Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Still binge-free...

Well. Today. Where to start. Well let's start with the good/bad. My second interview was an unmitigated disaster. The brief that I sent in for the interview was basically ripped to shreds by the people, i.e. they fucking hated it. So I spent the whole interview, which was nearly an hour long, going through this horrible document wishing I could just crawl under my chair and die. Not to mention the fact that I got my period yesterday, so on top of being bloaty McMoody today, I really REALLY needed to pee the whole interview through courtesy of the ginormous starbucks and bottle of water that I had before the interview. AND even better. And this is a TMI, so boys SHIELD your eyes, I forgot to put a tampon in before I went. So I spent the whole interview kinda jumping around. Thank god I'm on this pill so everything is super light. But still GROSS. So, so gross. Anyway, so then as I got back to my station, the recruiter called me to give me feedback and even though the fucking whole thing was a complete disaster, they were still kinda impressed with me and said that I listened to their feedback well without taking it personally, etc etc and they want me to meet the director. Tomorrow afternoon. Director, no BFD right? I mean directors are old and fat. Old, fat men LOVE me. So the recruiter sent me his profile and I checked him out on linkedin and oh. my. god. Firstly, not only is he totally hot, gorgeous and age appropriate. I walked past him today when I was in the office and absolutely TOTALLY and probably very noticeably checked him out. Eye contact and everything. Fucking hell, there is no way this can end well. *cry* So somehow I need to go meet him, razzle dazzle them and make sure that I don't come across as a totally office whoring slut. I still don't think I will get the job. But WTF-ever. I mean. If I do then I do, if I don't then whatevs. Back to the drawing-board. My life is a farce.

Anyway, so other than that, today has been fine as far as intake. Congrats to everyone who has made it past day 2 of the binge free challenge. Please comment and let us know how you are doing. My limit on the binge-free week is 1000 cals per day. So if it's over 1000 it will be considered a binge. We can do this ladies! I have had a beef stirfry thing (367), tuna (252) and a starbucks skim sugar-free hazelnut latte (170) for a total of 789 for the day. That's fine :). I weighed in this morning at 65.2 which makes no sense to me because I haven't been eating much, but I suspect it has something to do with my period. Ladies, wish me fucking luck with Director McDreamy tomorrow. Because, I'm gonna need it. 

Peace & Lattes
Xo Xo



5 comments:

~Nessa~ said...

Peace and lattes. Love it. :)

xXTokyoVanityXx said...

564 calories!!! And it's great you're seeing the director - they see your potential!! xx

loveylou said...

oohh a little eye candy is calorie free!!
love always
xoxo

anamia said...

Hey I just found your blog and I read through the whole thing because I loved it so much (:
can you please check out mine? It would mean a lot to me. Thanks!
http://anamia-killingmewithfood.blogspot.com/

Sam Lupin said...

Starbucks is like the angel and the demon because of sugar and yum sugar sugar sugar
i should be in bed
do you want to join me
i mean sleeping
"old, fat men love me"
yes i love you how dare you call me old baby
good luck with Director McDreamy
also
niceeeeeeeee intake
<3
-Sam Lupin